Hill Country Day School
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
- To provide a loving, caring and safe environment that fosters spiritual, physical emotional, social and cognitive growth of the child through a Christian approach.
- To create an environment that is conducive to learning and creativity, where children can experience God’s love and discover their own unique gifts and abilities.
- To function as an outreach ministry of Hill Country Church at Fair Oaks Ranch by nurturing families of the children enrolled in our school, as well as the children themselves.
Hill Country Church
We exist to ignite a passion in people for a “genuine Life” in Christ.
Statement of Faith:
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God, the sole authority for faith and practice.
- There is only one God who reveals himself to man as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man is separated from God due to sin.
- God’s Son, Jesus Christ, was born of the Virgin Mary, died on the cross for man’s sins, and bodily rose again on the third day, ascended to the Father and will return to take His Church.
- Man can only be saved, have eternal life in heaven with God, by repenting of sin, and by faith, accepting Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. This salvation is provided by the grace of God. Man cannot be saved through his own efforts or works.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who indwells believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- We believe in spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.